13 Years Experience in Employee Health Insurance Design and Cost Management. Worked for major employers including:
- Pfizer. Oversaw medical plan and other benefits for 70,000 active employees and retirees, annual cost of $500 million.
- Aetna. Chief of Staff for Head of Business to Business Marketing. Strategic planning, strategic marketing, and budget management responsibilities.
- MBA, Marketing and Finance - New York University
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Psychology - University of Pennsylvania
Key Verona Accomplishments
- Over $100,000 raised for Library, Junior Woman’s Club of Verona, and Forest Avenue SCA.
- Successfully advocated for library renovation, bringing it up to modern standards.
- Verona Fights Hunger Week, 7,000 bags of food collected over 6 years.
- Through the Juniors, created Grove Street Nature Preserve in partnership with Environmental Commission and Verona Historical Society.
- Increased Forest Avenue School keystone fundraiser by 70%.
- Junior Woman’s Club of Verona. President, Fundraising Vice President, Treasurer, and member since 2011.
- Verona Fights Hunger Week. Co-Creator.
- Friends of the Verona Public Library. President, 5 years. Advocated for renovation to bring library up to modern standards; raised $40,000.
- Forest Avenue SCA. Vice President Financial Strategy.
- Human Needs Food Pantry. Trustee.
- Moms Demand Action. Essex County chapter leader for gun violence prevention.
- Moms of Verona/Caldwell Playgroup. Founder.
- Our Lady of the Lake Church. Parishioner.